Nothing is really new this week, we had a lovely anniversary, and it's cool to have spent it here. First anniversary was in Santorini, second was here in Dublin, so I've got no complaints! We went to Bentley's, a posh little oyster bar by the Green that was lovely, with local Irish oysters that are really very good. I'm a lucky wife.
We're excited that Sam and Brian are coming out Saturday. We'll head back out to the northwest Saturday with Harp, even though the weather will be the predictable shit. They can see the coastline, maybe attempt to surf if there is any activity in the water, and see the countryside. The boys will golf Monday, Sam and I can hit my yoga class, she can take Harp out on a run, or she can just hang out if she prefers. I'll take them anywhere they want to go in Dublin, Guinness, Jamison, Kilmainham, the museums, Christchurch and or St. Patrick's, Howth, the Green and Grafton...whatever they feel like.
Josh is in London for a couple of days, of course there is the tube strike there right now, his luck, but he'll be back late tonight. Harp and i are getting ready to have guests! We did find the British version of Project Runway, called Project Catwalk, ha, Kelley Osborne is the sad and chubby host. It's worse than a poorman's version of PR, it's just horrible and they try so hard to stage bitchiness, i am in love with it right now in small doses. I cannot watch a full show, it's too tedious, but i can drift in and out and mock them out loud to Harp. He's my stand in for Steph, who would be disgusted with this cheap imitation. But she'd watch it anyway, given the black hole i have for any other option. So every single weekday at 1, i am pathetically addicted.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment